Refrigerant R454B replaces R410A in new systems
Refrigerant R454B is a hydro-olefin-based HFO refrigerant. It is ozone-depleted (ODP = 0) and has a low GWP value of 467. This is 78% less than R410A. In addition, it is very close to R410A and in some cases, it even offers superior cooling capacity and efficiency.
The A2L class flammability classification allows for higher loading rates than other flammable refrigerants. By following these guidelines and standards, the use of these refrigerants is safe – despite the flammability classification.
Applications and usage
- DX air cooling, heat pumps and coolers - apartments, commercial systems
- Direct replacement for all devices designed for R410A
- Lowest GWP Value Option for R410A (GWP Decrease 78%)
- Better capacity and power compared to R410A
- Very close features compared to R410A - small conversion work and costs from one system to another
- Very low thermal slip - can be removed after leakage
- Non toxic and slightly flammable (ISO / ASHRAE 3) A2L)
- Allows a minimum fill value of over 1.7 kg (e.g. ISO 5149 or EN 378)
Replacement or alternative refrigerant R410A
Refrigerant R454B price
Please send your inquiry: email@example.com
You can also call us at +358 (0)20 5588 250.
Want to know more?